THE SPRING RESET: a yoga retreat
May 18th-20th, 2018
Spring is the season of detox, renewal + lightening. Come awaken yourself and see your true power, cleanse your body and mind. The Spring Reset Retreat is meant to aid you in refocusing, resetting and reviving by starting with you. The Spring Reset focuses on learning what and why we must reset. You will leave feeling more in control, having a clear vision and focus to move into the year ahead. PineappleYogi uses this first season (spring) as the retreat to introduce Resetting. Each season has a primary focus, for a primary reason. We will step away into the mountains with quietness away from our busy lives for a weekend of growth and exploration, come with an open mind and willingness to learn, ask question and create the shifts you are seeking. The changes that can be had in just one weekend are immense and PineappleYogi takes great honor in sharing this with others
An enchanting 1840's farmhouse, with a blend of old world charm and modern conveniences. Surrounded by 3.7 acres, The farmhouse offers an expansive lawn with true privacy and relaxation while enjoying the picturesque beauty of the Poconos and views of the Appalachian Mountains. Known for being only 6 minutes away from Delaware River Gap it offers many hiking trails and is nearby many waterfalls, wine vineyards and majestic mountains.
Location: Stroudsburg, PA
Arrival: Friday May 18th, 2:00pm
Departure: Sunday May 20th, 4:00pm
*Transportation is the only thing NOT included in the cost. If you need alternative ways for arrival + departure please contact PineappleYogi.
Your Reset Package
- Intimate reset yoga classes: these are classes that have been created around poses that help our body and mind reset, you will leave understanding why the poses and class style has been selected (4-5 classes total)
- Morning meditation
- Yin yoga + Vinyasa yoga
- The Reset Workshop: the Spring Reset Retreat focuses primarily on educating you on what a reset is, why/the importance of it and all the things that encompass resetting
- 2 nights , 3 days
- Welcome package
- Reset with clean, nourishing, wholesome meals made with fresh, organic ingredients. All included and prepared on site. Curated by a brought in dietician/nutritionist. Able to work with dietary needs and restrictions
- Sacred Fire Circle at night: topic chosen specifically for this retreat
- Guided meditative hike/walk: the Delaware River Gap
- New friends and a supportive open community
- Fresh towels and linens
- Surprise activity/workshop
PACKAGE 1: The Queen Exclusive
- Exclusive private room
- One queen bed
- For 1 person
- Can be shared for $715/person
PACKAGE 2: The Duo Singles
- Shared room
- Two single beds
- For 2 people
PACKAGE 3: The High Five
- Shared room
- Four single beds + one sofa bed
- For 5 people
To reserve your package, please complete Step 1: Payment by selecting the "Pay In Full" or "Pay a Deposit" option and fill out all the fields in Step 2: Information below. Thank you.
Step 1: Payment
Pay In Full
To reserve your package and not have to worry about paying your remaining balance on time, please click on your preferred payment method below and enter the full package amount, click pay, and proceed to step 2.
*Please note $300 of your full package payment is still a non refundable deposit
You can also reserve your package by paying a $300 non-refundable deposit today and pay your remaining balance will be due 20 days from your deposit date. All payments in full must be paid by May 1, 2018. Please pay with your preferred payment method below and proceed to step 2.
- Select your package option and bed type
- Your spot will be held for you once payment is received
- Due 20 day from your deposit date
- All payments must be paid in full by May 1, 2018
- $675 for - Queen Exclusive
- $415 for - Queen Shared Exclusive
- $450 for - The Duo Singles
- $375 for - The High Five
Refund Policy: the final day to cancel and get a refund of your package cost minus $300 is April 20th, 2018.
Step 2: Your Information
Once you have made your payment, please fill out all information on this form, press submit, and you are done. Thank you.